Friday, May 16, 2014

Final self portrait

I used unique ideas to draw this. I used my peers as a source of inspiration. I learned new techniques to help draw hair and faces. I gained skill with the pencil. This is intended to say this a drawing of me. This is about me because its my face. I'm examining the issue of my drawing skills and how they need to get better. I picked a pencil which I'm used to using. I didn't try anything new. People at my table helped me understand important information. I responded to challenges while workin by erasing them and trying to draw them again. I analyzed my work at the end. I considered how the hair would work before I tried because it was very difficult for me. I didn't use technology as a tool. Max helped me with inspiration because he is a very good artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment